نوع العقد: دوام كامل
تاريخ اضافة الوظيفة : 1 / 9 / 2021 م
تاريخ انتهاء التقديم : 24/01/1443
Associate Diploma or equivalent – Essential
Bachelor Degree in related field – Preferred
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in related field. English Language skills: IELTS: 6, STEP: 75, or TOEFL: (PBT: 500) (IBT: 61)
English Typing Speed: 40 wpm
For Arabic speakers: Arabic Speed: 30 wpm
– Performs and provides daily administrative support to the department.
– Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
– Analyzes incomings memoranda, submissions, and reports to determine significance and plans distributions.
– Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
– Prepares responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
– Acts and assists as the primary contacts of the department and ensures all appointments or booked meetings are properly delegated or relayed to the immediate personnel.
– Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
– Manages the routine daily inquiries and refer to the right personnel for immediate action.
– Prepares / transcribes correspondence, attends and prepares minutes of meeting, facilitates committee meeting and formulates committee formation orders as required.
– Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
– Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
– Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
– Prepare agendas for the scheduled meetings including document packages and ensures timly distribution of information in preparation for the meeting.
– Maintains confidentiality at all times. – Perform other job related duties as required.